POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT
Fortunately for me, i have been able to visit several countries on my wish list, however there is a country to which i have not yet been able to travel, Japan.
I find it a very interesting country in many aspects, i think there are many reasons why a person would want to visit Japan, for their spiritual side, technology, the culture of anime and manga, thir country history, art and so many other aspects. Personally i would like to visit this country to know its technological advances, part of its ancient history linked to samurai warriors, Japanese botany and clearly tourist places like temples and things like that.
I don’t know much about Japanese culture besides what I mentioned above, that’s why i would like to travel there, because with the little I know, I already feel motivated.
If I traveled there, i would like to stay several months touring, if I manage to adapt a little to the Japanese culture and their way of living, maybe I would study something linked to the arts there.


I hope that we can go to japan some day !!!
ResponderEliminarWonderful! I remember a person who was my friend, at her young age she is now living and working in the fields of Japan, very pretty work but obviously too rough.
ResponderEliminarI hope that some day you can to go to Japan. I can tell that you are very interested in this whole culture. Although it could be difficult to adapt, I'm sure that you will learn so fast :)
ResponderEliminarIts spiritual aspect is something that draws a lot of attention, it is a culture so different from ours, although perhaps not so different from that of our native people.
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion and progression. For further details, please go to the las post.
ResponderEliminar