Post 3: Quarantine Hobbies
This may seem a little sad, but the i don’t care much anymore, at first it caused me a little guilt, but fortunately it is no longer so. The truth is that during the quarantine I didn’t develop any specific hobbies or learn to do anything new. During the months i was completely locked up i had a pretty bad time for a lot of reasons, so I didn’t feel like doing a lot of things. Clearly not everything was black, spending more time at home at the beginning was fun, but i did not feel in the mood to do something special, i dedicated myself to my duties such as studies, homework,etc. I do not want to say that I spent the quarantine without doing anything else, I have always liked to draw, paint and play instruments, I dedicated myself to that also in the confinement, but I do not consider that i have spent more time than usual in those activities and they are not something new from me.
If there’s one good thing that came out of quarantine was getting my mom and my sister to leave the meat. Since we spent so many meals together it was very tiring to prepare meals with meat for them and no meat for me, so since we locked ourselves in, my mom and my sister don’t eat meat anymore. It wasn’t a hobby, but it was a great achievement that i’m proud of hahah
my mom and siser also leave meat during the lock-down! i get fully your feeling of not being in the mood for learn something new and it is not a bad thing at all! sometimes you have to prioritize yourself above anything else!
ResponderEliminarI also want to leave the meat ... yes !!! ... you should be proud
ResponderEliminarI think that is fine feel that. Sometimes simply there not motivation to doing new things and is better live that feeling :)
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion and progression. For further details, please go to the las post.
ResponderEliminar