Post N°2 The best concert ever

Throughout my life I have gone to many concerts, i really like to do it, i have had the opportunity to go to many very good concerts for free, as i have also paid ridiculous amounts of money in tickets to listen to an artist that i really like (i’m not proud but I don’t regret anything haha), but by far the best concert i’ve ever attended was the "Queen" concert.

Queen is an english band formed in 1970 by Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Brian May and Roger Taylor.

Currently the band no longer contains the same members. The iconic vocalist of the band, Freddie Mercury died in 1991. The band also does not have their original bassist John Deacon, the reasons why he did not want to return to the stage with his companions after the death of Mercury are unknown.

who’s in charge of lead vocals now is lead vocalist Adam Lambert. Clearly there are a lot of people who think it is not up to the great Freddie Mercury, personally i also think it is not better than Mercury, but the band sounds pretty good anyway.

The band Queen performed here in Santiago de Chile in 2016 at the National stadium. The atmosphere was great, there were people of all ages due to the amount of years their music is still quite heard. I had a great time, even though the vocalist wasn’t the great Freddie Mercury, his bandmates are not far behind when it comes to being great musicians, above all, it was great to hear and see live guitarist Brian May, I admire him so much and hearing him play so many iconic songs really moved me.

Comentarios

  1. It's incredible, I almost could imagine all what you felt.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Queen is a icon band of music! What good that you went to that concert. You saw the movie? I loved it, I think that Rami Malek did it incredible! and Gwilym Lee did it very well like Brian May, he looked like him a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Checked for completion and progression. For further details, please go to the las post.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Post 6: How to link art studies with our personal life